Friday, August 29, 2008

The last post was in January.

This blog has been rather underused. Maybe, it has become a positive externality that you guys have underconsumed (haha). But today, you guys will correct this market failure by reading what i really want to tell you (besides what I said during farewell)

I tossed and turned in bed last night, after the day was over (it was 12.10am). So many thoughts ran through my mind. Happy thoughts, sweet memories, but there was even regret. Regret that I did not think about what i wanted to say seriously. I saw the video of my speech and it wasn't so great; I wanted to tell you guys so much so much. But yet all i said in my speech were those that were so surface. I wanted you guys to know how i felt deep inside. But you know, those thoughts and those words never did come to me. Only after Farewell was over.

It was the last speech I was going to say, but I didn't think of what i really wanted to say. What a horrid and emo thought. Haha.

So then I wanted to tell you guys this. You know, each and every one of you have made a difference in my jc life. Last year, I never did like SA much. It was guitar that brought a smile to my face every Wednesdays and Fridays. Guitar gave me something to think about. Something to explore my passion and (ahem)talent. We were only 8 people but I guess that is a blessing in disguise because if we were a larger group, we may not have become so close. Close in the sense that there is a close feeling(are you thinking 'Huh? What she talking?'?haha) What i mean is that although we don't know each other very very very well like, E.G i didn't know that Kaijie had a dog, or I don't know how many siblings Jannah have, but the point is that every time I see you guys in school, I have a very homely feeling. The feeling is like. I don't know how to explain it. Just saying 'hi' and maybe giving Matthew a poke just makes my day (hahaha). Remember what we said for last year's farewell to the seniors? It really is what i want to say.

"Thank you isn't good enough"
"But know that it will be okay, for friendship never changes"

So don't stop making my day, or my life would be incomplete.

Early this morning, I woke up to an empty house (My mum was out for yogaaa). The first thing I did was to take out the scrapbook and I flipped the pages with a smile on my face. (It's like magic huh, the scrapbook is like a smile-making machine!) I wanted to show my mum the book, but well. Later. And then I can feel happy again later, heh. I kept looking at the photo of the 8 of us. The one after concert that I was so excited about, remember? Haha. And it hasnt' grown any less nice. Because sometimes you keep looking at the photo, then you'll start to see like eh, this part not nice, etc. But the photo is PERFECT! Haha. Maybe it's just the people. The sweet, sweet memories.

To the juniors, farewell was really great. We really did enjoy it, so don't doubt your abilities or wonder if we did enjoy it, because we really did enjoy it.(See, a problem with me is that i talk in circles. Which explains why you have to read it to understand better.) And we really appreciate every little bit of thoughtfulness- from the pattaya rice to the scrapbooks. It was a wonderful night, complete with a spectacular sights of lightning, as well as a showcase of talents. Thankyou!

There. I've lessened my regrets and I guess the proper closure to my always wandering mind starts now. Study hard folks. For the love of our school's study culture! (:

Will hand this blog over to the jc1s soon, so... Don't know if they'll still use it, or rather, dont know if they'll use it MORE THAN WE DID, but well. heh.