Monday, May 25, 2009

THE REUNION.

HAHA I found this quite funny. THIS WAS MY FIRST POST:

"Hello all (:

Exco Meeting
Date: 26/11/07
Time: 10am
Agenda: Please refer to email.

To all ensemble members: there will be no practices until further notice. However for your information, there should be a general meeting somewhere in December. \

Have a good holiday."

I read it and I was like... Hmmm "to all ensemble members"??? At that time we only had like what... how many people? Okay seniors, I know you know can alr dont need to say out loud haha.

Okay guys since our juniors are not using this blog, we might as well use it for ourselves for updates and etc. So, according to what I heard from kj, he's pop-ing (cue: say POP! woohoo!) on June 10th? Haha, and Joel should be POP-ing soon. Matt has popped, so probably after June 10th we can have a gathering of some sort. Ideas? Ideas? Ideas? We have one month to plan our reunion. Exciting exciting exciting. (: