Sunday, August 31, 2008

hello! this is Jai-me. i shall post what i posted on my on blog(as in what i want to tell you guys.) to save yall the trouble since im invited to blog here.



TO SAGE:

okay, im not very good at writing emo emo stuff(and when everytime its imperative for me to do so, i feel damn grossed out at my mushi-ness.) BUT! I think its necessary for me to tell u guys this:

JC was a foreign and shocking environment for me till I made some friends and made the Muslim food my favourite, but most importantly, JC was fun and enjoyable when i joined guitar, when i met you guys.

i knew i was going to join guitar before i came to JC because it is like the love of my life and i remember being very disappointed during the orientation because theres only eliz, yiqi and me present. with myself being the last person to leave. can u imagine?! one freaking person representing the juniors. it was sooo awkward and then after i wasnt hyped abt the CCA, so i didnt go for the camp either. and skipped a couple of official practices cos of House Council ah! Not cos i want to pon (not like Liyan, HAHA.) anyway, i remember during the first prac i went for, Mr Wan was sooooo fierce, (haha i rmbr Wilson trying to appease him) and he wanted everyone to play sth on the guitar, so i played "more than words". that wasnt the point. the point was, i wasnt all enthu as i thought i would be for guitar. i actually dreaded going for pracs.

Till i made friends with yall. as in Yiqi, Eliz, Joel, Liyan and Jannah as the group got smaller. (and smaller, and smaller, and smaller.)
I thought Yiqi, Eliz and Joel would be very un-fun AT FIRST IMPRESSION but after learnt that they were super talented and nice and damn hilarious.
I thought Liyan was Liyan without the "Y" but found out shes funny and nice and can speak Korean! Plays the guitar really well somemore. (she cracks me up with her habit of self-praising. Haha.)
I thought Jannah was quiet but then found out she can be really witty, and its damn funny when she gets all worked up when she sees the messy guitar room.

Then we got Des and Tim, Leonard and Eugene(but dont have to say much cos they were practically not there for guitar pracs. ANYWAY,)

Then Marc who came and go but was nice of him to sing for the concert.

Then KJ and Matt. HAHA. Guitar wouldnt be as funny or nonsensical without them.

Then we stayed at 8 people.

I remember my friends and Leonard would always laugh when i tell them theres only 8 ppl in the ensemble. and i remember laughing with them at some point cos it was funny, u have to admit. 8 ppl in an ENSEMBLE?! its a joke. but then time passed, we bonded, went through crap together, got stressed up, got worried, got angry, practiced in sch till damn late etc...and then slowly, i forgot the fact that SAGE had only 8 ppl.

Because in the period of time we served in SAGE, we've accomplished more than what 8 people could.

SAGE partly defined me as a person in JC, its like part of me. You guys are part of me.

I never thought much of SAGE before, i admit, i felt it was just a CCA, i almost wanted to quit cos of House Council. AND IM SO GLAD I DIDNT. because i would have missed out making friends with such great people, missed learning so much from the same great people and missed having fun and enjoying my time in JC.

I will miss you guys so much, it is like a template that people say when they part but i want you all to know that i really really mean it. (:

wah damn mushy ah. haha bye all (: